For DLG Group, we are seeking for a Head of Digitalisation, to help shape and bring the Digital strategy to life for their customers. As you join their team you will be responsible for translating business needs to digital solutions, creating the digital strategy for the organization, and ensuring its integration with the organization's overall strategic and commercial plans.
They require an experienced candidate, with a great vision for how IT and Digitalization can enable business performance and a solid track record of delivering results, change, and stakeholder management. You will benefit from joining an ambitious organisation with international exposure, in an extensive digital development and transformation, and working in a company committed to resource efficiency and sustainability.
You will need to identify opportunities for digital solutions and will be leading IT digitalization projects safely to the finish line. You will have personnel responsibility for your team and vendors, and must be able to manage large project deliveries as well as take responsibility for both quality and progress. You can participate in both sparring and problem solving around the technical solution.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Defining digital initiatives and implementing solutions.
- Work closely with internal departments to understand processes and identify process deficiencies and collaborate in all digitalization initiatives.
- Facilitate development processes in order to formulate and implement solutions.
- Manage projects and digital technology (Sitecore, MS CRM, app's etc.)
- Lead and execute on the maintenance and support for the digital solutions (Sitecore, MS CRM, app's etc.)
- Coaching and support your team of 8 employees.
What we expect from you
We are looking for an experienced candidate, ideally with a minimum of 5 years of work experience in a Digital/IT leadership capacity, and a great vision for how IT and Digitalization can enable business performance. You are used to taking the lead and experienced in influencing business strategy and translating strategy to executional plans.
The ideal candidate holds a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, IT, computer science, engineering, or related field with the right combination of skills, experience, and potential to grow with the business.
Furthermore, we expect:
- Strong ability to translate business and operational needs to software solution and/or architecture.
- Strong communication skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Solid problem-solving mindset.
- Possess effective leadership capability that maintains team’s motivation and cohesiveness.
- Have a E2E process understanding in how to integrate to business processes but also O2C for customers.
- Fluently in Danish and English. If you also communicate in German, it will be an advantage.
The position is in Fredericia, but since the team is also situated in Copenhagen, we will expect that you are present there, on a weekly basis. You will also be expected to visit our business sites and our IT locations in, Flensburg and Kiel/Osterrönfeld on regular basis.
DLG offers you attractive employment terms, including a favorable pension scheme, a good holiday scheme, and a comprehensive insurance package. Their newly built domiciles in Fredericia offers you a unique workplace in modern surroundings, a good canteen arrangement and fitness room. They have an active staff association, sport club and art association, and offer attractive employee discounts, among others in their store chain Land og Fritid.
Who are DLG?
The DLG Group is one of Europe's leading companies in food, energy, and building materials with a turnover of DKK 80 billion. They have companies in 18 countries, 6,700 employees globally, including approximately 1,500 in Denmark. As a cooperative, they have a fundamental commitment to strengthening the competitiveness of their customers and owners, who are Danish farmers. DLG plays an important role in delivering today's and tomorrow's solutions to agriculture, focusing on resource efficiency and sustainability.