Our customer, Cubris, is in the process of delivering and extending their Driver Advisory Technology, GreenSpeed for international markets. Therefore Recruit IT is searching on behalf of Cubris, for their next colleague who will help and support their continuous growth ambition delivering CO2 reducing software solutions to the international rail segment market. As a skilled and engaged Senior Software Developer, you will be able to help shape our solutions in an informal team with a short gap between idea and creation.
About the job and your future
We offer an exciting full time position with good opportunities to advance professionally and personally. We work in an innovative environment with the latest methods and technologies in our field.
Cubris brought the world several complex software solutions, such as ATO (Automatic Train Operations) in cooporation with Thales, providing world-class CO2 reducing DAS (Driver Advisory System) software, and providing data analytics and data science, to the international railway market.
What we are looking for
You will be an important part of a professional and competent R&D/IT software development department of 21 colleagues, who build and maintains customer-facing software. You will report to a Development Team Lead. We are on the lookout for a Senior Developer who works independently and takes responsibility across the full SDLC, from design to implementation.
You will have the opportunity (if it sounds attractive) to also take on role, title, and responsibility as Scrum Master and/or Software Web Architect and be technically responsible for our DAS Back Office.
The right candidate:
- Has a relevant IT-education and 5+ years’ work experience as a Fullstack Web Developer preferably with larger customer projects. Solid experience with complex webbased software solutions is needed.
- Is comfortable in the Microsoft stack with strong technical proficiencies in .Net, C#, MVC, Entity Framework, SQL, REST, Azure, Visual Studio, etc. at a level where mentoring of our talented junior developers is possible.
- Has a good eye for layout and design, and can work with HTML, CSS, and JS-frameworks.
- Can help on technical software architecture and design, for future re-factoring of our systems using principles as for example CBD, N-Tier, Micro Services, OWASP, Docker/Kubernetes.
- Is active in the full SDLC from initial analysis, work-break-down, design, and planning, to the actual development, builds, deployments, testing, and documentation.
- Can communicate with both customer SME’s and Project Managers, help converting requirements into designs, documentation, and solutions.
- Can communicate in English in writing and verbally, as this is our official office language. Speaking and writing Danish is a big plus. Proficiencies in other European languages as for example French, German, or Spanish is also a plus.
Cubris is a data driven software technology company focused on sustainable, intelligent systems and total solutions for the railway business. Always being flexible and open, our main goal is to reduce the overall environmental impact whilst improving the general effectiveness of the railway itself.
Our core product, GreenSpeed, is a driver advisory system for trains, that reduces energy consumption and improves punctuality. Please find more information at www.cubris.dk including videos about the system.
Cubris is owned by the global Thales Group, but operates as a stand alone company. We thereby have all the advantages of being a slim, fast moving, agile organization while having the support, strength and world wide presence delivered by the Thales Group.