Do you want to be part of shaping the future of subscription management solutions?
If you envision yourself tackling some of the most intriguing and challenging tasks within the billing industry, then the Senior Developer position at Upodi may be your perfect match.
Upodi was established to support the rapidly evolving shift in purchasing behavior, where the world is moving from individual transactions to long-lasting customer relationships through subscription services. Managing continuous revenue streams and repetitive financial tasks is far more complex than it initially appears. Upodi assists a diverse range of clients, including Lunar, Goodiebox and Umbraco, in navigating this process.
They are a company in constant evolution, always on the lookout for new collaboration opportunities.
About the position:
On behalf of our client, Upodi, we are currently seeking an experienced and skilled Senior Developer for their office in Aarhus. Together with your 12 talented colleagues, you will play an active and central role in their ongoing growth and development, serving as a vital member of their development team. If you thrive on utilizing both existing and new technologies to create innovative solutions alongside talented colleagues and prefer a dynamic work environment, you could very well be Upodi’s next team member.
Responsibilities and qualifications:
- Using state-of-the-art functionality in Microsoft Azure (basics, advanced, and extreme nerdy)
- Proven C#/.NET architect using .NET Core (including microservice, queues)
- Heavy focus on database-related functionality like SQL, Cosmos Db.
- Used to work with different APIs (REST)
- Testing (TTD) and release-driven software
- Modern Azure DevOps (CI/CD) and automation
- Domain-driven design
- Provide an open, fun, and collaborative environment with a work-life balance
- Bachelor’s or master’s in software engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- The ability to make decisions and tackle complex tasks
- 3-5 years+ of experience in a similar role
- Enjoy being actively engaging in dialogues and collaborating with colleagues, and your experience allows you to inspire and provide insights
- Thrive in a versatile and dynamic environment where ideas and changes can emerge and be implemented quickly
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, as you will be part of an international team
- Able to actively attend their great office on Aarhus Ø, where you can admire nice colleagues and great views of forest and sea
- Free lunch
- Various social events
- The option to work from home a few days a week
- Emphasis on comprehensive training
- A focus on work-life balance
Upodi was founded in 2017 to help other businesses focus on their core operations while reaping the benefits of transitioning from transactions to business relationships.
Their mission is to assist other companies in managing and administrating subscription-based business models. They offer solutions that make it easier to handle recurring revenue, billing, customer subscriptions, and monitor the subscription service lifecycle.
All of this aimed at freeing up time and resources for their clients to focus on their core operations while capitalizing on the advantages of building long-term customer relationships through subscription-based services.