Are you ready to be part of the IT Infrastructure and security management team within Danske Commodities? Are you the right infrastructure and security manager who can lead and support the onward growth in Danske Commodities pursue of bringing renewables to the market at scale? And can you provide the flexibility needed to meet the energy demands and intermittency of renewable power generation?
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Manager to lead the team of highly skilled architecture and security professionals to new heights.
IT Infrastructure & Platforms at Danske Commodities (DC)
As the new Manager for the Architecture & Security, you will lead and support a team in the IT Operations and Services (ITOS) department, consisting currently of 3 architects, 3 security specialists and 2 IT compliance resources. The team spans both Windows and Linux ensuring that pipelines are being created, that everything works towards the same end goal and that it all can be delivered in DC’s scalable platforms with the highest level of security.
Architecture & Security is a fundamental capacity, they are the culture drivers, the strategy setters, and the project enablers. They create the foundation from which ITOS delivers the secure, scalable, highly available platform. You will join an inclusive team of motivated colleagues, who always seek to be the best version of themselves. In the team, there is a great focus on growing and developing together by giving each other constructive feedback and practicing frequent knowledge sharing with each other. Also, they ensure to always take ownership of good collaboration and welcome new ideas in a professional environment.
Be a part of Danske Commodities key IT platform
- You will start out by getting a thorough introduction to both our environments, our people, and their responsibility areas. You will get a walkthrough of our strategies and roadmaps, and in close collaboration with the Senior Manager of ITOS, you will be introduced to your areas of responsibility.
- Afterwards, you will be setting up frequent 1-to-1 meetings with your employees to determine their development schedules and how to tailor the best suit of feedback for them.
- You will be participating in leader meetings, discussing tasks forces and priorities as well as architecture meetings, discussing cases and pipelines.
- On the long term, your success is determined by your ability to be a leader to your team, delivering on their development needs, and your ability to ensure deliveries on projects, cases and product ownership.
- Manage and develop the people in your team
- Keep a high level of stakeholder management as most of your work consists of collaboration between multiple departments and teams
- Contribute to and develop the Enterprise Architecture abilities in the team
- Maintain and develop the project culture in the team
- Develop and introduce a global sight to the service offerings
- Take lead on the infrastructure roadmaps showcasing our strategies
- Manage, prioritise, and enable projects and cases, but utilising your employees to their full potential
- Ensure good collaboration and oversight of our environments, both Windows and Linux
Personal skills: We expect that you
- Are eager to develop your employees through e.g., development plans, coaching, and feedback. Your success will depend on the success of your employees
- Are outgoing and have strong stakeholder management capabilities – even though you will work independently, you will also collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders in the organisation
- Are energetic and not afraid of taking responsibility – you will be expected to drive things forward and challenge things when needed
- Take a positive view: no job too big, no job too small – the team covers a wide range of tasks and we always help each other in getting the job done
- Your qualifications: We expect that you
- Have minimum 2 years of experience of leading people
- Have a technical background from either education or work
- Have a good understanding of IT Infrastructure and Services
- Have experience managing projects
- Is an avid stakeholder manager
- Are proficient in English – both written and verbal
Danske Commodities will take good care of you
At Danske Commodities, they take great care of their people. Joining DC means you’ll get a lot of great perks – including social events, cultural experiences, tasty food and benefits to better your health, your life and your future.
Here are some of the benefits Danske Commodities offer to their employees:
- Flexible working hours including the option to work from home up to two days per week
- Vast development opportunities with the help of your own individual development plan, access to our DC University with 50+ courses as well as remote courses through Harvard Learning
- Global career prospects as part of the Equinor group with +20,000 colleagues across the world
- 10% paid pension as well as a beneficial health care and insurance package
- Great parental leave conditions including 26 weeks of paid maternity leave and 16 weeks of paid paternity leave as well as the opportunity to join the network Inspired Beyond Babies
- Paid children’s sick days 10 annual paid absence days in relation to child sickness, to be used whenever needed
- Extra days off, five to be exact, as well as a Yay Day (an additional day off dedicated to ‘me time’) every year – adding to the standard five weeks off each year
- Senior days if you’re over 55 years old
- Bonus scheme
- Share savings meaning you have the opportunity to participate in our parent company Equinor’s attractive share savings program
- Paid at home internet and equipment including a mobile phone with paid subscription and IT equipment for when working from home
- 100+ yearly social and professional events including DC Sports and DC Talks events, gatherings in our book club, bicycle club, student network, wine club, CS:GO team and more
- Free Spotify Premium subscription
- Various free tickets to family-friendly and cultural attractions
- Discounts at hotels, restaurants, sports clubs and more
- Organic food including a light breakfast, lunch buffet and snacks throughout the day
- An office in the heart of Aarhus right next to the central train station