At Clearhaus they are experiencing a strong demand for their payment services, and they are on the hunt for another team player willing to be a part of setting the agenda for online payments in Denmark and in Europe.
For our costumer Clearhaus we are looking for a skilled Senior Software Engineer.
You will work as part of a stable team of colleagues in a growing fintech company, where they are constantly striving to improve their software solutions to fit the challenges that they face with online payments.
The ideal candidate should have experience or interest in the following areas:
- Linux/BSD and the related toolbox (fluent in your favourite shell).
- Loves developing and being a part of a team.
- Building software that you would want to maintain yourself.
- An eye for great code and API-design (and able to document the beauty).
- Scaling relational data.
- Working with infrastructure-as-code with AWS and Terraform.
Clearhaus helps more than 30.000 ecommerce companies. Current projects include a bunch of well-separated specialized web services primarily written in Ruby, Go and Node.js as well as single-page web apps in React.
What they offer
Clearhaus strives to create an environment of trust, autonomy and calm productivity. They focus on shared goals and aim for a high degree of ownership and independence to select the best way to solve challenging problems.
- An exciting place to work with talented colleagues in a calm, easy-going environment.
- Freedom to select the right tools, languages and technologies for the task.
- The possibility to gain experience in the payment industry.
- Flexible working hours and a high degree of autonomy.
- International working environment. In our team besides English, we speak Danish, Spanish, Portuguese, Slovak and Romanian.
- Working either on location at P. O. Pedersens Vej 2, Aarhus N, Denmark and with the possibility of some work-from-home days each week.
The team builds and maintains business critical applications for onboarding and supporting customers, billing as well as data warehousing. Your primary tasks would include:
- Design, development and deployment of applications and services.
- Maintenance and operation of distributed systems.
- Be part of our on-duty team.
- You probably have a background as B.Sc. or M.Sc. in computer science or similar (or self-taught).
- You are able to see solutions from the perspective of the end-user and the needs of the business.
- You are curious, thorough and comfortable tackling complex issues.
- You are comfortable speaking and writing English and danish is a plus but not required.
Clearhaus is an acquiring company founded in 2011. They specialize in offering payment solutions to webshops across Europe. They are technology-driven and customer-centric.
When Clearhaus started, their goal was to succeed in and change the world of online payments. Since then, they have grown rapidly. Now they have 50 hard-working employees dedicated to satisfying our customers. Clearhaus is part of the German company group Unzer, which employs a total of 700 employees.