Are you driven by applying your skills to empower users with state-of-the-art UI technologies? Are you embracing any opportunity to build beautiful, functional and fast user interfaces? Are you putting the user first? – then A2i has just the job for you!
Who are A2i and what do they do?
A2i Systems is a full stack vertical AI company solely focusing on developing and marketing PriceCast Fuel – the world’s only AI-first, industry-specific, retail fuel pricing decision and optimisation system.
PriceCast Fuel applies AI to Big Data in a real-time, data-driven system – elevating pricing in organisations from being tactical to strategic. PriceCast Fuel reaches targets by continuously predicting demands in volatile markets by forecasting customer behaviour amongst others.
A2i has 19 employees with a fast-growing customer base throughout Europe and North America and they are planning to add several new faces in the next months at their offices in Copenhagen and Odense.
You can read more about A2i at www.a2isystems.com.
Where do you come in?
A2i is in the process of a complete re-implementation of their front-end dashboard to the PriceCast Fuel enterprise solution. The dashboard is used by expert users in fuel retail companies and needs to be able to support their decision-making within a simple, clean and powerful UI. A2i is currently in the analysis phase of the re-implementation, re-envisioning and re-designing use cases in close collaboration with the end-users. A2i expects you to be part of the analysis phase, bringing all your design skills to the table. They want you to embrace any chance to improve the UI and elevate it to new heights – helping them to put world-class software in the hands of their customers.
What do A2i expect from you?
- You have a flair for UI and see design patterns everywhere
- You have 3-5 years of experience in developing front-ends using Typescript, HTML5, CSS and source code revision management systems
- You are driven and passionate about your work and put a pride in doing things the right way
- Working independently in a structed manner is you in a nutshell. You also can easily fit into a team of like-minded individuals
- You have strong communication skills no matter if you are discussing a design with a fellow team member or explaining to the customer what they really want from the UI
- You are confident in speaking and writing English and can contribute to a relaxed, positive, and professional atmosphere at the office
What would be nice from you?
Life is a journey and we’re all still learning every day, but it would be nice if you already have:
- Experience working with Typescript and web components (A2i are using Lit)
- Experience with state management in UI (A2i are using Mobx)
- Experience with writing front-end tests
- Been embedding BI elements deep into the UI from tools like Qlik Sense or similar
- Worked as part of an agile project team in a scrum-inspired manner
- Knowledge of tools like JIRA and IntelliJ
- Speak or understand Danish
Taking the next step…
The location of this position is at their office in Odense. A2i sees working together at the office as a strength, which sparks innovation and embraces sparring. However, they do support flexible working hours and offer the opportunity of working from home during the week. A2i also offers an attractive package including several employee benefits such as a pension scheme, health insurance, canteen, free snacks and fruit and all the coffee you can drink.