At Tetra Pak they commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and they protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so they touch millions of people's lives every day. And they need people like you to make it happen.
Would you like to join their team, managing strategic IT sourcing in a very dynamic-, growing- and global environment?
IT Supplier Management is responsible for developing and driving the Tetra Pak Information Technology (IT) global sourcing strategy. As an integrated part of that, they are also responsible for defining and managing their IT Category strategies and our supplier base.
As an individual contributor reporting to an IT Category Manager (who reports to Corporate Services Director), the Senior Supplier Manager IT will be responsible for category strategies and supplier base management mainly in the IT area. The IT area is growing within Tetra Pak with front-end technology in several areas. The role holder will act as a business partner towards some of their key stakeholder to ensure that the category strategy and overall business objectives and targets are aligned.
This position is based in Lund.
What you will do
As Senior Supplier Manager, you will:
- Work in close collaboration with their IT- and business stakeholders, supplier management functions, and their IT suppliers
- Be responsible for a Software IT category area including key suppliers
- Oversee the spend and market analysis, manage strategic sourcing projects, support stakeholders in project delivery as well as managing key supplier partnerships, to ensure a world class IT procurement management
- Be the Supplier Manager representing Tetra Pak in IT projects
- Driving RFI and RFP processes
- Negotiate prices and contracts with global suppliers
- Work on open-source providers contracts (licensing of open source)
We believe you have
We are looking for a driven, target oriented and flexible candidate with a passion for business and teamwork. Your commercial mindset, strong communication, and stakeholder management skills, combined with your desire to deliver as a team enables you to easily manage their agenda across borders, building and maintaining strong relationships internally as well as externally. You are ready to travel if needed.
- It is required that you have at least 10 years of experience with sourcing and contracting or other relevant commercial role, and you have worked with large multinational companies
- Need to be a business partner with a track record of building and managing relationships at executive level internally and externally within a large complex organisation
- Proven experience securing new vendors or customers and negotiating with existing ones and the ability to identify market trends and analysis
- Proven experience of managing the RFP/RFI processes
- Experience in negotiating IT Agreements
- Knowledge and experience working on open-source providers contracts (licensing of open source) is desirable but not required
The successful candidate has a university degree preferably within Information Technology (IT), legal and/or Business Administration. You are fluent in English, verbally as well as in writing.
We offer you
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our engineering experts drives visible results
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of their promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply now!