Are you ready to take the next step in your career and join our MDM team of highly skilled colleagues at Beijer Byggmaterial/Stark Group?
“In the MDM team, we have a culture that is characterized by open-mindedness and freedom with responsibility. We work goal-oriented and focused on a high pace to create the best conditions for our organization and customers.” – Kim Andersen, Master Data Manager
On behalf of our client, Beijer Byggmaterial/Stark Group we are looking for an MDM Technical Specialist to ensure that Master data (including meta data) policies and definitions are established and used within STARK – including the use of a master data application.
The MDM Technical Specialist reports to the Global Head of MDM at STARK group and will provide technical expertise and analytical support to the MDM team in the administration, implementation and execution of all information, business processes and system requirements related to the Master data domain. The specialist will actively participate and drive development and maintaining the Master data technology stack.
Your Role, Remote (EU):
- Ensure correct definitions of master data entities (customer, products etc.)
- Implement Master Data system to support the governance of master data management
- Measure and report quality of master data to Data Governance Manager
- Act as master data ambassador towards the business users to heighten data quality and enable the business
- Advise and guide IT development teams on their consumption of master data for development purposes
- Configure new master data entities based requirements, standards and best practice
• Audit (AUDT) • Quality management (QUMG) • Quality assurance • Specialist advice (TECH) • Consultancy
STARK Group is a heavy building materials distributor with local builders' merchants operating as one branded house, sharing strategy, ambitions, and values. It consists of 5 business units with decentralized management, operating 550 branches across Northern Europe through the following subsidiaries:
•STARK Deutschland GmbH in Germany and Austria •STARK Danmark A/S in Denmark and Greenland •Beijer Byggmaterial AB in Sweden •STARK Suomi Oy in Finland •Neumann Bygg AS in Norway