Are you ready to take the next step in your career and join our MDM team of highly skilled colleagues at Beijer Byggmaterial/Stark Group?
“In the MDM team, we have a culture that is characterized by open-mindedness and freedom with responsibility. We work goal-oriented and focused on a high pace to create the best conditions for our organization and customers.” – Kim Andersen, Master Data Manager
On behalf of our client, Beijer Byggmaterial/Stark Group we are looking for an MDM Governance professional to establish a common data foundation for its Nordics business units. The role involves defining data governance strategy, implementing processes/policies, working with Enterprise Data Stewards, managing change, analyzing data quality, executing the MDM roadmap, and leading meetings with business unit stakeholders.
The ideal candidate has 4-5 years of experience in similar positions with a strong background in modern data technology, understanding of tech business systems, and excellent English and Swedish collaboration skills.
Your Role, positioned in Stockholm (Häggvik):
- Help define data governance strategy and principles
- Implement data governance processes and policies
- Work with Enterprise Data stewards to maintain data quality
- Create awareness of data governance and answer user questions
- Participate in workshops and planning for development teams
- Run data governance Forum with stakeholders
- Operationalise STARK Group data governance goals and guidelines
- Manage change and implementation of master data processes
- Analyze overall data quality and feedback to business units
- Execute the roadmap and strategy from Head of MDM
- Lead meetings with business unit stakeholders to set data control
•Methods and tools (METL) •Governance (GOVN) •Risk management (BURM) •Audit (AUDT) •Quality management (QUMG) •Quality assurance (QUAS) •Specialist advice (TECH) •Consultancy (CNSL) •Master Data Management (STARK is using Informatica)
STARK Group is a heavy building materials distributor with local builders' merchants operating as one branded house, sharing strategy, ambitions, and values. It consists of 5 business units with decentralized management, operating 550 branches across Northern Europe through the following subsidiaries:
•STARK Deutschland GmbH in Germany and Austria •STARK Danmark A/S in Denmark and Greenland •Beijer Byggmaterial AB in Sweden •STARK Suomi Oy in Finland •Neumann Bygg AS in Norway