For DXC Technology, we are looking for a Functional Solution Architect D365 Business Central (BC) & LS Central. DXC Eclipse has recently become a separate Managed Nordic business Unit focusing on Microsoft Dynamics and especially on delivering D365 Solutions for the following industries; Retail, Manufacturing, Utility, Service, and Wholesale.
As Functional Solution Architect within BC & LS, you will be part of an area focusing on the Retail industry and the customers that want a BC-based solution for their business utilizing D365 BizzApps and Azure.
You will have a major role in Pre-selling and project Deliveries on the Solution to be implemented. Furthermore, you will be working with peers from several countries, including DevOps, Business Process Modeling, and SureStep adaption.
- Knowledge of all parts of BC – including experience with LS Retail
- Understand Retailers, including their end-to-end flows
- Experience in working in a Microsoft Partner Company, or in a user company as Solution Responsible/Solution Architect
- Experience in implementation, as Solution Architect or as next in line Track Responsible
- Keen on driving and motivating the team to implement good customer projects
- Sees D365 as an opportunity to increase knowledge and skills in basic ERP
- Willing to learn, and interested in the rest of the Microsoft stack
- Participate, identify and decide the best practice on solutions and delivery methods
- As a person, you are open-minded, helpful and a good communicator
- Can travel according to tasks
As Functional Solution Architect, BC, you are self-driven and passionate about taking responsibility for deliveries and budgets together with the Project Manager and the team. When you implement you are loyal to the best practice decisions and tools supporting the flow from making proposals for projects to delivering the projects and you use your feedback and experience to enhance/optimize best practice if you see the need for improvements. You will be working in a cross-country community, currently within DK, NO, SE, and the UK, and where global collaboration is in progress. DXC works “Virtual First”. This gives you the flexibility to work wherever it is most relevant for the team, the clients and yourself. This could be from a home office, a client office or a DXC office.
- Coordination, planning, and follow up on deliveries, budget, and capacity together with Project Managers.
- Conducting Analysis workshops with customers
- Conducting and review documentation of Requirements and Design Specifications own workshops and from co-workers
- Conduction Fit/gap analysis and documentation
- Designing and presenting solution overviews
- Ensuring own time reporting for billing and ETC before deadlines
- Taskforce work on challenging deliveries
As Functional Solutions Architect you will be responsible for your own productivity, Wins/Pre-sales, and implementing Best Practices on your own projects.
About DXC Technology
DXC works with several D365 customers especially with F&O solutions and as such a very skilled organization towards D365 Cloud e.g. azure, Power Platform and delivering AMS for D365 cloud.
The DXC add on/ISV for project production holds significant competitive advantages in the Business Central marked.
DXC future business vision for the department, is creating an organization and skills centered on BC using companies delivering industry specific D365 cloud base solutions cross BizzApps supported Azure functionality and tools using BPM and DevOps when delivering Solutions.