Our client is a company on the journey to become the leading and most trusted global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization partner in the biopharmaceutical industry.
Digital Technologies is a fast-growing department within our client's Danish operations, and they are responsible for driving the digital transformation for the local site in Denmark. You will be surrounded by highly dedicated and skilled colleagues who all work on the mission of ensuring stable, efficient, and compliant IT solutions. Simplicity and agility are important in everything they do.
Infrastructure Engineer with Active Directory main responsibility
We are looking for an engaging and energetic infrastructure engineer to join the company, where your primary responsibility will be Active Directory services. You will be joining an infrastructure team on a transformation journey to help deliver new and exciting technologies to a fast-growing company. You will have the opportunity to work with both traditional enterprise infrastructure and mission critical systems in support of the manufacturing processes, ensuring a highly available (24/7) enterprise infrastructure.
You will join a team responsible for the implementation of core infrastructure platforms and you will be an integral part of day-to-day operations. As part of the infrastructure team, you will be supporting numerous internal projects to mature infrastructure and security services, while also supporting the business with a very busy growth roadmap globally.
Joining a relatively small team, you will experience an environment where collaboration is at the centre of a productive work atmosphere. While you can expect to have busy days in a fast-paced environment, they aim to build one of the best places to work with focus on employee development and work-life balance.
You can expect to work across numerous technologies and initiatives, such as:
- Exciting projects in support of plant expansions, including M&A activities and greenfield implementations
- Shape the future of the infrastructure and security capabilities with exciting initiatives around:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Azure AD Consolidation project
- Microsoft Tiered AD structure
- IAM and MFA/SSO
- Develop cloud services and capabilities
- Continuous improvement of existing processes in support of an evolving platform services operations practice
We are looking for an individual with existing experience within Active Directory management, and ideally a few of the below technologies. We fully appreciate individuals with the right mindset to learn and take on new challenges/technologies to get the job done.
- Bachelor’s degree, or relevant work experience
- 5+ years with infrastructure management
- Strong foundational skills across DNS, DHCP, Microsoft Active Directory, Windows server troubleshooting, and GPO management – MSFT Tiered model a plus
- General knowledge on various virtualization platforms such as VMware Hyper V, HCI
- Knowledge around SCCM, patch processes, server/endpoint management, PKI, and Certificate management, and Powershell will be a plus but not required
- Ability to prioritize and work autonomously based on common goals and objectives
- You have a strong analytical mind, eye for detail and problem-solving skills. You have a natural drive for automation and simplification
- Quality minded
- High sense of responsibility
- Strong English communication skills and solid team player
- Experience from the Life Sciences industry is ideal but not required
Please reach out to Partner Claus Porse at Recruit IT or upload your CV and a brief cover letter as soon as possible.