As Industry Lead, you will have multiple roles:
- You will be responsible for driving an industry roadmap that is aligned with Sales & Marketing and the rest of the Delivery organization for the industry. This includes defining the Go-To-Market strategy as well as driving the development of new features to sustain the industry edge of our production and manufacturing solutions
- You will maintain and enhance an Industry-specific Business Process Map and use your deep knowledge of the industry in your daily work with customers.
- In addition, you will participate in selected industry pre-sales cases and estimation cases to grow the business.
You will work in close cooperation with management and solution architects to ensure the high quality of deliveries to customers within the industry.
First and foremost, the organization will leverage your industry knowledge as you work closely with the organization to:
- Ensure that Consultants, Project Managers and Solution Architects understand the specific needs and requirements of your industry
- Product Management: Ensure updates are made to DXC IP within the Industry – if existing
- Develop and maintain the industry template approach based on standardization and re-using experiences from the industry (BPMi, Business Accelerators, Std. Migration tools etc)
You will be part of an Excellence team that consists of Delivery, Enterprise, and Industry experts. This new role can be located in Denmark, Norway or Sweden. At DXC we work “Virtual First”. This gives you the flexibility to work wherever it is most relevant for the team, the clients and yourself. This could be from a home office, a client office or a DXC office.
Some travelling should be expected, both to local sites and to conferences and customers.
As an individual you probably have:
- An academic degree or similar skill level
- At least 10 years’ experience in the Process Industry – understanding both the business challenges and the technology opportunities
- Great presentation and negotiation skills
- Great communication skills in Danish or Swedish or Norwegian and English
- Leadership potential
- A self-starter profile
- Proactive approach
- A communicative style
- A lot of experience in teamwork
- A record of establishing trustworthy relations internally as well as towards customers.
About DXC Technology:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) helps global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. The world’s largest companies and public sector organizations trust DXC to deploy services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experience. Learn more about how we deliver excellence for our customers and colleagues in Denmark Norway and Sweden.