Do you master the incident management discipline – balancing the priority of Digizuite's highly valued customers and their support needs as well as the people involved?
Digizuite is a Denmark-headquartered global digital asset management (DAM) software solutions provider. A pioneer in this industry, since 2000, Digizuite has designed and developed digital asset management technology to help large B2B enterprises manage the creation, production, distribution, and preservation of rich media content.
Having recently joined Nasdaq First North Growth Market Denmark, Digizuite is on an exciting growth journey, and are significantly expanding their foothold in the North American market while maintaining a strong position in the European market.
They have a truly customer-oriented culture in their company and their single most important goal is to create outstanding customer experiences.
Digizuite are now looking for an experienced, energetic, self-motivated, and positive Incident Manager to join the team.
About the role
You will take an active part in evolving the processes to achieve a scalable solution that meets Digizuite's customers' needs and expectations, SLA’s and their ITIL journey.
Your role will be a mix of contributing to the future direction of their services and being very hands-on in the everyday.
The majority of the ambitious and passionated Service Delivery team is located in our Headquarter in Odense, Denmark. Working in an international environment with colleagues and customers in Europe and the US – requires excellent and professional communication skills in English, written and verbally, as well as navigating the cultural differences.
The working environment is informal, very hands-on, and a European mindset embosses their culture.
- Managing or day-to-day support of operation: Daily Incident- and Problem Management handling:
- Monitoring and prioritization of the incident
- Monitoring and prioritization of the service request queues
- In time understand and translate customer needs into executable set of deliverables
- Assist in communication, prioritization, and follow-up (status/progress) on customer-facing tickets
- Coordinate and facilitate team efforts across teams (internally and externally)
- Administration of our 24/7 duty schedule
- Contribute to knowledge creation and process improvements
- Managing escalations and stakeholder management during escalations
- Managing the work of the support team together with peers
- Participate in the global resource management process
- Develop, drive, and maintain processes and procedures, maturing our ITIL processes
The role has a broad audience and requires strong prioritization skills and decisiveness of the person we are looking for:
- A relevant higher IT-based education (Bachelor or alike)
- Minimum 5 years of proven operational experience with customer-facing activities in an international environment
- They are heading towards ITIL, and thus you must hold proven experience in the framework and principles – preferably 4.0
- A systematic and structured approach, the ability to read a hectic situation while remaining calm and focused – for some customers, this is a mission-critical platform
- Emphatic, transparent, and service-minded in working with our highly valued customers and teams.
- Ability to identify and execute on improvement areas
- Flexibility, resilience, ownership, and integrity will support your success in the job
- Forward and proactive thinking
Digizuite's customers are highly valued, and they take pride in helping them succeed.
Digizuite is full-blown digital asset management software that allows marketers, sales executives, and other teams across the organization to get instant access to approved brand assets. Fortune500 companies and brand leaders use Digizuite™ Media Manager as a self-service platform that enables a single source of truth for all digital content and helps enhance collaboration internally and externally. Digizuite™ Media Manager is also available as an app, empowering individuals to search and find updated logos and other relevant product materials on the go when they need them, and from the device of their choice.