The Technical Services Specialist will belong to Getinge Digital Health Solutions (DHS). Getinge DHS delivers solutions to hospitals that align and optimize workflows at sterile services departments, operating rooms, and the patient journey. By supporting and facilitating workflows and communication channels for health care professionals, Getinge helps its customers deliver efficient and high-quality patient care.
The Danish DHS team is located in the Copenhagen office, which also functions as headquarters for their product T-DOC. You will join a team with ten other team members, and around 60 people in the office in total.
Your closest colleagues are specialists, specializing in either implementation or technical support, and you will work closely together to deliver the best possible service to the customers.
You will do your daily work in the office or working from home, and after introduction courses and training from colleagues, you will gradually get the opportunity to go on-site to visit customers – primarily in Denmark.
Your main tasks are to:
- deliver product implementation work for new customers
- technical support for existing customers
- working with the main product, T-DOC – their sterile supply management software.
- education and training of customers
- installing and implementing the products in their customers’ environments
- assisting with pre-sales activities.
- ongoing dialogue with their customers to ensure good relationship development.
The support phone is open between 07.00-17.00 and you and your colleagues man the phone after a running schedule to cover the whole day.
For this role, you will participate in training courses in order to obtain sufficient knowledge. You will also be supported by your new colleagues to ensure that you will be successful right from the beginning.
Who you are?
- you have at least a few years of relevant experience, perhaps as a technical IT supporter or application specialist from another software product.
- you are a team player who approaches challenges with enthusiasm and care
- you are comfortable working in a structured manner.
- experience with customer contact is an advantage – especially with delivering training or implementation on-site with customers.
- you understand the importance of good customer service and the ability to align expectations with customers.
- you are fluent in Danish and English
- solid experience with general IT and software is an asset. Examples could be:
- Windows Server
- SQL DB
- General DB infrastructure.
Estimated travel is 10% annually.
Why work for Getinge – Getinge comments:
We believe we make the best products in the world, and so do our users! This means we are servicing a passionate group of people worldwide, who know our products inside out. You will get a great opportunity to discuss solutions and possibilities with our users, which is an important way for us to improve T-DOC. The customer is always in the center, and as a team, we always work together to succeed with our projects.
Getinge offers a job in a safe and informal work environment, where we appreciate a good mood and close team collaboration. We keep an open dialogue between leaders and employees, as well as between teams. We are focused on developing people, and together we will create a plan for learning and competence development when you start your career with us.
If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we hope you will join us on our journey to become the world’s most desired MedTech company.
Getinge is a global provider of innovative solutions for operating rooms, intensive care units, sterilization departments, and for life science companies and institutions. Based on our firsthand experience and close partnerships with clinical experts, healthcare professionals, and MedTech specialists, we are improving the everyday life of people – today and tomorrow.
Integrated Workflow Solutions (IWS), as part of the business area Surgical Workflows, offers best-in-class IT solutions within the areas of OR integration, OR scheduling, patient flow management, and sterile supply management. We help create a safer, integrated, and better-utilized facility that supports greater consistency and efficiency, enabling healthcare professionals to focus on delivering the best possible care for patients.